Brighton, Shopping and over coming fears| SIMPLYKATSINELLA



Last weekend I faced my fears. Brighton. The city itself isn't one of my fears its the crowds and panic that I experience.

Brighton is busy, full of workers, shoppers, students. That's our kryptonite for us who suffer from anxiety. I braved the hussle and bussle and stayed at my own pace. We wandered around the shops, picking a few things from KIKO, TIGER and more.

The vibe around Brighton is a busy city in a seaside town, bringing all kinds of people from around the world.
Usually I would avoid places like this like the plague.
But I was fine, I wasn't rushed and I feel accomplished overcoming a fear and actually had a lovely day out and discovered the beauty of Brighton.
What I've learnt is to say yes to things more and what's the worse that could happen?


SIDE NOTE: They have a freaking homesense in the town centre!!! *bootie wiggle*

I have a KIKO review coming soon, so keep an eye out for that.







No comments:

Post a Comment