....and breath |SIMPLYKATSINELLA

Chill out. Don't get stressed. Smile.

Have you heard those phrases and rolled your eyes...

I have. When you suffer from depression any one of those phrases make you want to pull your eyeballs out and scream. 

My depression came when I had my first miscarriage. I say first because if you read my previous post of miscarriage you know they happen. You can't guarentee when but it will happen.

I cried and accepted and moved on. 

But the thing is I thought I moved on, my body, my life and everything moved on without me. 

I started getting irritable. I started to get sad. I never used that word until then but I would keep saying I just feel sad. Not upset, I feel the word upset made it seem it was temporary. Sad meant I felt it all the time.

It wasn't until a cry for help happened in my life. I'm not ready to explain what happened but I needed help. I was shocked to find that help was so easy to find if I knew where I was looking. 

Help came in the shape of doctors, friends, family and fresh air.







Fresh air became so important because when you feel depressed you don't sleep and when you sleep you don't want to wake up.

Fresh air meant I felt free and the only time I didn't feel numb. 




I'm still recovering, so I'm not going to tell you how to get better or say it goes. 

But I'm here to just say it will be OK and enjoy the little things.



TAKE CARE,
SIMPLYKATSINELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment