DOES THIS REALLY WORK| SIMPLYKATSINELLA

DOES THIS REALLY WORK??

Has anyone heard of the makeup hack which is VASELINE. Well I've done a bit of research ( googling till I could google no more) and it has been said that Vaseline can make your eyebrows and eyelashes thicker and longer.

So here's the start of my journey, last night I applied Vaseline on my brows and eyelashes to receive a very puzzled look from my dear fiancé. To be honest I think he just allows me to do whatever to avoid questioning my weirdness.

Now the initial application feels very greasy and sticky and I'm not gonna lie, if I break out in spots around these said areas I will be blaming the Vaseline!!

So the picture below shows the first application, after reading up , I will apply Vaseline to my brows twice a day, and Vaseline to my eyelashes at night...



BTW- I know, I know, the faces I've pulled are beyond attractive... (please note the sarcasm)



I plan to check back once every week to enlighten you on my Vaseline hacks... I'll try it out and if it works then! Voila 💗

If you have any other hacks or tricks you want me to try so you don't have to, let me know on twitter or instagram!!


I've also recently started a facebook for my blogs, so please follow me on there <3

TAKE CARE,
SIMPLYKATSINELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment